Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oklahoma renovations

I arrived in Oklahoma in the middle of renovations to MrsMac's house to get it ready to sell. MrsMac said I proved to be incredibly handy and was a big help to the contractors and MrMac. Here I am, hard at work:





Cutting tile for the shower and floor in the master bath



Once I got a boost, I mastered the BIG saw, too



Maggie, Queen of Tile, in the finished shower



Sitting in the new soap dish!



Now I'm finishing the new carpet in the master bedroom



Helping getting the kitchen counter ready for new laminate



Whee! I got to go for a ride on the router,
while trimming the new laminate



I also learned how to fix the wiring for the new cooktop

What a lot of hard work, but it's fun to be helpful.
~Maggie

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun with them .. my sister Tirya just visited them, and Kealoha came and visited us and Emi visited them. Glad that you got to visit them all ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete